Updated Ausut 13, 2021
only registered and authorized users can use the platform sugarfactorybsc. The usage of our platfor incurs fees, which are then paid out to the Sugarfuel Token liquidity pool on Pancakeswap for Buy-back, manual bun, liquidity providing, airdrops and etc.
What we collect:
Information we collect from you may include:
• Identity information, such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender;
• Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number;
• Profile information, such as your username and password, interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
• Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
• Transaction information, such details about purchases you make through the Service and billing details;
• Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us;
• Technical information, such as your BNB wallet address and network information regarding transactions.
Infomation automatically collected:
• We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Sites (“Log Data”). Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Sites to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Sites are used by a user, search terms, the links on our Sites that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics.
• We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
• We also may use Google Analytics to help us offer you an optimized user experience. You can find more information about Google Analytics’ use of your personal data here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
How we use your information:
• To enable you to access and use the Services. To provide and deliver products and services that you may request. To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices.
• We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws (including anti-money laundering (AML) laws and know-your-customer (KYC) requirements), lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
• In order to optimize your user experience, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
• We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
a. Deleting your Information:
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the Services, and to review, correct, or delete it by sending a request to [email protected]. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information and preferences.
b. Tracking Technologies:
Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings.
If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.